KTSDI has expanded, now we're even bigger and better equipped to handle all of your needs.
Our new, significantly larger facility is just a few short miles from our old facility in Youngstown Ohio. We've increased staff, increased spare parts selection, increased our service facility and increased our presence in the heavy duty vehicle market!
Our goal is to continue to offer you the same personal experience you've always gotten, we've still got real staff answering the phones, and we make every issue a priority!
Please be sure your records are up to date with our new address!
KTSDI is committed to providing our customers and clients with the highest levels of service that conform to both national and international standards. Through the implementation of our quality management system we will meet all statutory, regulatory and customer driven requirements and create a proven and monitored system for ensuring customer satisfaction.
Quality and reliability is the hallmark of KTSDI and our staff and management will dedicate themselves to continually improving our system by closely monitoring outputs and customer feedback.
- KTSDI has a long outstanding track record in the off highway vehicle design and controls market.
- Working with many OEM’s (Original Equipment Manufacturers) KTSDI vehicle solutions have provided many unique electronic, hydraulic and mechanical control systems.
- Our staff includes: Professional Engineers, Mechanical Designers, and Software Developers.
- We specialize in very heavy load transport applications – Ranging from 100 to 10,000 Tons.
- Applications include:
- Steel mill transporter and slag pot carriers.
- Ship building and modular transporters and SPMT (SELF PROPELLED MODULAR TRANSPORTER).
- Nuclear CASK TRANSPORTERS.
- Specialized HEAVY load trailers.
- Vehicle design and control solutions.
Our staff is trained, experienced and motivated and we have the skills and desire to help. Our management staff handles a wide variety of projects on a daily basis, from working with Equipment Manufacturers on designs and applications, to identifying and supplying spare parts to making a visit to customer sites for training or service.